- Takes care of import documentations, liaison with various government and non-government departments like Bank, Custom, freight, shipping company, CHA etc.
- Reviews, reconciles, and approves warehousing invoices for storage and material handling fees
- Follow-up with seller for dispatch of material as per Agreement, PO s
- Lead generation through net surfing and getting in touch with new suppliers/ partners
- Being the single point of contact for the business import queries, follow-up for timely payments
- Pre and Post shipment documentation comprising of preparation of Performa Invoice, Packing list, Issuance of Certificate of Origin (COO) and Certificate of Conformity (COC), issuance of Bill of Landing as per Letter of Credit (LC)/ buyer instructions.
- Have a formal understanding of domestic and international rules and regulations that govern the shipments of chemical items/ products.
- Work with transportation providers to ensure streamlined procedures in line with our business and products.
- Check all freight, clearance bills and follow up for timely payments as per credit period agreed.
- Logistics Vendor selection, on boarding evaluation. Rates negotiation contract management.
- Resolve issues like consignment damage, lost, etc. with stakeholders, third party surveyors, and insurance party and ensure recovery
- Should be able to visit bank or customs if required
- Immediate appointment
- Good communication Skills
- Handle imports product Independently.
- Facilitates the entire import product which includes shippment coordination,import documents, custom clearance,goods movements from warehouse to warehouse,duty rate application.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same domain.
- Graduate is must.Post Graduation is an added advantage.
- Candidate should be LLB having experience of 5 to 7 years.
- Responsible to draft all types of documents.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi, written and oral.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Male candidate required.
- Ready to join immediately.
Ensure legal due diligence during land/property acquisition in particular Tittle investigation ,legislation
Draft and ensure standardization of legal documents such as Tittle transfer deeds Agreement of sale/License,Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds.
– Leading delivery for all creative requirements (Shoots, Ads, Videos, Packaging, Social Media, ATL, BTL, Influencer, Partnerships etc.) across geographies for all platforms (Online, Offline, Activations & Trade)
– Lead all ATL Media Planning & Buying for Brand Campaigns
– Influencer Marketing, Social Media, Partnerships etc.
– Custodian of the brand and championing adherence to guidelines across the organization
– Managing internal stakeholder requirements (Regional teams, Sales teams, Performance/Revenue Teams etc.) and timely output
– Guiding and working with internal creative resources for timely deliveries
– Managing external agencies, freelancers and other partners for all creative & select media requirements Strategy
– Lead Brand Strategy across various categories & product portfolio
– Contribute to overall business and marketing strategy in order to help the company achieve its short/long term goals